Sunday, April 17, 2016

Last day... by myself

Who has two thumbs and is staying in Kurdistan?

*This girl* (Me)

Jokes, jokes. I'm not actually staying, but I am the last one here!

Angèle and Florence left this morning at 3am, and my flight is at 7pm. Rachid is at work, so here I am by myself at the apartment.
OPEN HOUSE! 

But being the good girl I am, I did not throw a rager nor invite the whole neighborhood to get tipsy with me before my flight.

Instead... 
Keeping myself busy until Mohammed picks me up for the airport. 

I can't believe it's already been three weeks! So much has happened, what an unbelievable experience. Don't want to get emotional, but I'm gonna miss it a lot here. 

Big shout out to Angèle, Florence, and Rachid for hosting me and making this the best time anyone could have in Kurdistan! Feeling blessed. Hashtag. 

Now, I'm heading back to Doha, waiting 9 hours at the airport, and then swoop! 16 hours flight to LA. Cue that P. Diddy, I'm coming home!


2 comments: